Program Manager | Full time
Program Manager at CommerceCX is a position with responsibilities to lead and manger our complex Professional Services programs (both technical advisory and implementation) through to value realization for our customers.
You will lead programs where you not only help create the strategy but also guide our customers at the executive level to align on overall objectives and outcomes of the engagement as well as the Value Indicators to measure its success. You will be accountable for leading the execution to achieve the desired value and outcomes.
Reporting directly to the Sales and Customer Success Leader, you will need to be truly passionate about getting your hands dirty and delivering meaningful, lasting customer business outcomes on time and budget. You will embody a thought leadership and evangelist mentality about the value delivered by CommerceCX to our customers.
Key metrics include
- Customer success i.e. time-to-value, customer retention, ‘referenceability’, and upsell.
- Quality of consulting delivery.
- Financial and Operational metrics of the program to ensure profitability
In this role, you would
- Drive the program strategy as well as the alignment of outcomes and Value Indicators to measure the engagement’s success at the executive level
- Deliver the Program as agreed and manage senior stakeholders to achieve the aligned upon outcomes
- Manage and align the different workstreams within the program to achieve the holistic business outcome(s) for our customers
- Partner with our customer executive decision-makers and CommerceCX project team members to deliver customer success and help our customers achieve business value
- Partner with internally to make sure we are aligned as team CommerceCX and leveraging all necessary support to ensure our customers’ success
- Partner with customers to build a roadmap tailored to the customer’s business priorities which will accelerate their time to value
- Proactively make recommendations that provide a direct business impact and value, and enhance or expand the customer’s ability to reach beyond their business goals
- Coach and partner with customer executives
- Accountable to build and expand business relationships
- A successful track record of leading large ($3MM +) and complex programs with measurable outcomes that have positively impacted the business
- A strong sense of vision for the customer with a maniacal focus on executing at speed
- A proven ability to generate trust and build relationships
- The ability to advise and lead teams through influence without positional authority
- A significant understanding of the Salesforce platform, preferably in the CPQ and CLM domain, to able to lead strategic and value discussions with customer management
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to rapidly build credibility and trust with the customer executives
- Ability to lead large and/or enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, create action plans, mentor teams of junior team members, and effectively manage customer escalations.
- Ability to lead high powered workshops and effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter
- 5-10 years experience in Program Management role for customer programs in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and Salesforce implementations.
- Demonstrated program leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget, and schedule.
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated history of delivering successful programs that result in measurable business value
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or Business or equivalent.
- Salesforce.com Certifications preferred but not necessary
- Ability to travel as necessary.
CommerceCX is a purpose-driven organization committed to solving problems and creating solutions in the Opportunity-to-Cash areas of the Salesforce.com ecosystem for customers selling in the B2B market.
Headquartered in Cary, NC, since its inception in 2016, CommerceCX has evolved into a ‘Value and Outcome’ based consulting services provider in the Salesforce ecosystem in the Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) and Contract-Lifecycle-Management (CLM) in Health Care, Financial Services, Consumer Goods, and Manufacturing industry verticals. CommerceCX has recently initiated an effort to productizing the solutions.
In 2020, CommerceCX received Inc500 recognition as part of “America’s fastest-growing private companies”. Fueled by success with existing customers in North America and Europe, CommerceCX has established offices and personnel in Europe and India across various business functions to enable and sustain growth.