Salesforce CPQ Developer
Duration: Full Time
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
Mandatory Experience and Skills:
- Visualforce and Lightning (Aura and LWC) custom development
- Salesforce platform features including custom objects and fields, workflows, approval processes, Apex Code
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
CommerceCX is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to drive automation of processes and develop integrations to various business systems to be part of our customer engagements that use Salesforce Revenue Cloud (CPQ and Billing). This role includes technical design/development, configuration, customization maintenance on Salesforce Revenue Cloud modules, and integration with other systems/applications.
- Participate in design discussions with architects, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce CPQ and Billing functional, technical, integration, and data needs and to clarify, refine, and document requirements.
- Critically evaluate information and data from multiple sources, reconcile differences and troubleshoot issues.
- Understanding business needs and translating them into Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing requirements and creating technical designs.
- Collaborate with other developers to develop solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on time and within budget.
- Responsible for developing Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Designing and delivering enhancements and new functionality to support the business using the Force.com platform features including custom objects and fields, workflows, approval processes, Apex Code and Visualforce
- Research business requirements, user stories, test cases and collaborate with SFDC developers to estimate the level of effort.
- Design and Development Data Integration Solutions on Integration of Salesforce CPQ and Billing Data with various upstream and downstream System
- Design and Develop Data Migration solutions by working through Data Transformation and Migration of data from other systems
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or related field
- 8+ years of Salesforce development and 3+ years of Salesforce Revenue Cloud (CPQ and Billing) development experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification and Salesforce CPQ certification
- Full understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, algorithmic development, RDBMS Systems
- Proven experience in Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing custom development, and delivering complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
- Experience with Force.com integrations to various systems, platforms, and data migration
- Develop solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform.
- Experience with at least one of the Conventional Programming Languages such as Java, c#, Python
- Experience with at least one RDBS or NoSQL Databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL, MongoDB.
- Working experience Salesforce integration to another Cloud-based Integration systems.
- Must be able to work on multiple technical projects or portions at one time.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving abilities.
Must be able to deal with highly ambiguous problems, take full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into the application and operational deliverables.
Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver to aggressive timelines.
- 1-3 years on other Salesforce modules
- Other Salesforce administration/development certifications
- Some level of working experience with at least one of the high-level programming languages such as Java or .net or Python
- Usage of CI/CD Tools such as Jira/Jenkins, Copado, Flosum
CommerceCX is a global consulting, design and development firm providing solutions and services that support and enable frictionless digital user experiences. With more companies moving to the cloud and undergoing digital transformation to improve the customer experience, CommerceCX empowers organizations to connect technology, data, and insights, building an end-to-end solution that unifies and enhances the customer journey.
CommerceCX specializes in Quote-to-Cash, CLM, and CRM and has strong expertise in Apttus, Salesforce, Microsoft, and ServiceNow. Leading enterprises in the retail, high-tech, financial services, healthcare, travel, and retail manufacturing industries partner with CommerceCX to complete their digital journey.
For more information about CommerceCX,