Salesforce Developer | Full time
- Salesforce Certification (Admin and PD1)
CommerceCX is seeking a Salesforce Developer to drive automation of processes and develop integrations to various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. This includes technical design/development, configuration, maintenance in Salesforce, and integration with other systems.
- Participate in design discussions with architects, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce.com functional, technical, integration and data needs and to clarify, refine and document requirements.
- Critically evaluate information and data from multiple sources, reconcile differences and troubleshoot issues.
- Understanding business needs and translating into Salesforce.com requirements and creating technical designs.
- Collaborate with other developers to develop solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on time and within budget.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Designing and delivering enhancements and new functionality to support the business using the Force.com platform features including custom objects and fields, workflows, approval processes, Apex Code and Visualforce
- Research business requirements, user stories, test cases and collaborate with SFDC developers to estimate level of effort.
- Design and Development Data Integration Solutions on Integration of Salesforce Data with various upstream and downstream System
- Design and Develop Data Migration Solution in working through Transformation and Migration of Data from other Systems.
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or related field
- 8+ years Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Full understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, algorithmic development, RDBMS Systems
- Proven experience in Salesforce development, and delivering complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Sales and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
- Experience with Force.com integrations to various systems, platforms, and data migration
- Develop solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform.
- Experience with at least one of the Conventional Programming Languages such as Java, c#, Python
- Experience with at least one RDBS or NoSQL Databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL, MongoDB.
- Working experience Salesforce Integration to another Cloud based Integration Systems.
- Must be able to work on multiple technical projects or portions at one time.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Must be able to deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into application and operational deliverables.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver to aggressive timelines.
- 1-3 years Quote to Cash experience or CPQ or CLM
- Salesforce Admin Certifications or Additional Salesforce certifications
- Some level of working experience with at least one of the modern high-level programming languages such as Java or .net or Python.
- Usage of CI/CD Tools such as Jira/Jenkins, Copado, Flosum
CommerceCX is a purpose-driven organization committed to solving problems and creating solutions in the Opportunity-to-Cash areas of the Salesforce.com ecosystem for customers selling in the B2B market.
Headquartered in Cary, NC, since its inception in 2016, CommerceCX has evolved into a ‘Value and Outcome’ based consulting services provider in the Salesforce ecosystem in the Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) and Contract-Lifecycle-Management (CLM) in Health Care, Financial Services, Consumer Goods, and Manufacturing industry verticals. CommerceCX has recently initiated an effort to productizing the solutions.
In 2020, CommerceCX received Inc500 recognition as part of “America’s fastest-growing private companies”. Fueled by success with existing customers in North America and Europe, CommerceCX has established offices and personnel in Europe and India across various business functions to enable and sustain growth.