- Managing cloud services in Salesforce, employing big data, analysis, and related technologies.
- Assisting small and medium-sized financial advisory businesses; supporting vendors with business operations and technology; and selling services.
- Angel investing in technology and advising firms in the areas of business development, operations, technology, and go-to-market strategy.
Chief Executive Officer
Sridhar heads the Talent Services Team, dedicating his time to bringing in the right talent for the right roles. As part of his position, Sridhar facilitates job and employer branding, milestone planning, screening, compensation and benefits, background checks, and onboarding. His expertise includes:
- Financial technologies experience in investment banking.
- Bringing high revenue and diversifying industries.
- Marketing and business development.
- Developing and organizing cross-discipline employability programs in the educational sector.
- Delivering programs for training, logistics, public speaking, profit center management, and entrepreneurial thinking.
Lead – Business Solutions
Mark uses his 20+ years of experience in IT to drive CommerceCX growth in Europe. Driven by his passion for entrepreneurship and leadership, Mark invests time in consulting (future) entrepreneurs and founders.
Mark loves to:
- Design and implement solutions.
- Support frictionless digital experiences.
- (Interim) manage IT Operations or Security teams.
- Develop and roll out identity management systems.
- Lead challenging programs to success.
A seasoned professional, Vasanth has years of experience helping teams and organizations through project transitions, growth and expansions, and growing lean but efficient teams that deliver economic and business value to customers.
Vasanth has served in executive roles in Karvy Holdings Ltd, Karvy Analytics Ltd, and Nova Consultants Ltd. He has helped with major acquisitions such as Computershare by GA, Mphasis India BPO, Sutherland Global India Business, Digicall Services, and HSL Services Limited.
As Managing Director and Head of the India Region, Vasanth has established a center of excellence in handling global project deliverables. Vasanth is dedicated to:
- Growing a 500+ talent pool to participate in global projects.
- Expanding CommerceCX into new regions.
- Transforming the India office into a strategic business unit.
- Providing business acceleration to global business avenues.
MD India & ME
Rick has spent his career tirelessly working to use his passion for teaching and learning to improve learning and development, both as a teacher and administrator. Armed with a M.Ed. in School Administration and Leadership, Rick began his career as an English teacher and quickly rose to the role of Principal, making an impact on teaching on a larger scale and winning numerous awards in the process.
Rick brings his extensive knowledge of education into CommerceCX Academy. His single-point focus on helping young talents become corporate-ready has shown promising results for CX Academy and our young recruits.
Director CCX Academy