If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms of Service, please contact us:
Terms of Service
Updated: November 11, 2023
Welcome to CommerceCX
Welcome to CommerceCX, a platform offering global consulting, design, and development services, including quote-to-cash systems such as CRM, CPQ, CLM, and more. By utilizing our platform and services, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Use of Platform and Services:
- You must be at least 18 years old to access and use our platform and services.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the security of your account and all activities carried out under your account.
- Unauthorized or illegal use of our platform and services is strictly prohibited.
- You may not use our platform and services to violate the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, and publicity rights.
Payment and Billing:
- Certain features and functionalities of our platform and services may be available through paid subscriptions.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete billing information when subscribing to paid services.
- Timely payment of all associated fees and charges is your responsibility.
- Our platform and services, including all content, graphics, code, and materials, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or display any part of our platform and services without obtaining our express written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- Our platform and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties, either express or implied.
- We do not guarantee that our platform and services will be error-free or uninterrupted, and we shall not be liable for any damages arising from their use.
Limitation of Liability:
- We shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of our platform and services.
- Our total liability for any damages connected to our platform and services will not exceed the total fees paid by you for their use.
Compliance with Laws:
- You are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using our platform and services.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account if we determine that you have violated any applicable laws or regulations.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, Europe, and India, without regard to conflict of law principles.
Changes to these Terms:
We may update these Terms of Service as needed. Notifications of changes will be provided through our website and/or email. Your continued use of our platform and services following any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.